Microsec Pte. Ltd., Singapore — Remote Backend Developer
May 2021 - present
- Developed the backend API for managing SaaS products using FastAPI integrating with Keycloak for managing the user and authentications and Chargebee for managing the payments.
- Developed a packet processor application in Go to analyze the packet captured on the IoT network.
- Designed and created a pipeline to deploy the Microsec/LCMS product to azure marketplace.
- Designed and implemented the LDAP authentication and new user access permissions.
- Wrote highly maintainable, solid code for Certificate Authority Management System in Python.
- Optimized and expanded API endpoints for Microsec/LCMS dashboard to enable users to efficiently analyze data from more than 20+ devices.
- Conduct code review to ensure the work delivered by the team is of high quality standards and bug free.
- Technical Tools: Python, Flask, SQLAlchemy, Django, Docker, Gitlab, CI/CD, LDAP, Active Directory, PostgreSQL, Django REST framework, Go, Wireshark, tshark, pcap analysis, FastAPI, Keycloak, Chargebee.
March 2019 - April 2021
- Joined the project of Technical Services Contract for Integrity and Management Corrosion Services – PT. Pertamina Hulu Energi ONWJ. Responsible for maintenance and development of Asset Integrity Data Management System, an online web-based information management system for the collection, review, analysis, storage, retrieval, and publication of PHE ONWJ asset integrity data.
- Wrote highly maintainable, solid code for Asset Integrity Data Management System, forming core framework and earning consistent praise from subsequent developers since initial version.
- Improved system performance by making proactive adjustments and resolving bugs.
- Technical Tools: Visual Studio .Net, C# and ASP.Net, Oracle 11g and 12c Database, Git version control, IIS, Windows Server.
August 2014 - February 2019
- Instructed proposal team in use of computer software graphical elements, page design and aesthetic standards.
- Contributed ideas and suggestions in team meetings and delivered updates on deadlines, designs and enhancements.
- Performed software testing to uncover bugs and troubleshoot performance issues prior to application launch.
- Planned and developed interfaces using Django Python that simplified overall management and offered ease-of-use.
- Developed and initiated projects, including managing costs, schedule and performance.
- Managed over 6 projects annually such as Integrated Student Registration System, Integrated Licensing Application, Online Attendance Integration System, Employee Performance System, Integrated School Operational Budgeting System, Online Mobile Presence Apps, etc.
- Technical Tools: Python, Django, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Android Mobile Development, Nginx, Ubuntu Server, Git version control.
August 2016 - February 2019
- Teach Information Technology Forensic, Information Security and Assurance, Special Topics on Computer Security to classes of 10 to 49 undergraduate students.
Organization and Management Affairs,
Jakarta — Individual Consultant of Minister Adviser
April 2012 - September 2012
- Worked on a research activity of distributed education database architecture.
September 2012 - July 2014
- Received Two Years NTUST Scholarship
- Graduated with 3.90 GPA
- Thesis: Security Analysis in Software-based Gateway using BAN Logic
- Coursework in cryptography, computer and data security, Near Field Communication (NFC) and mobile security
- Member of Cryptology and Applications Laboratory, NTUST
- Member of NTUST-ISA (Indonesian Student Association) and NTUST-IMSA (International Muslim Student Association)
- Research Assistant Projects:
- App Trusted Security Application Framework, developed the Android App Market as a prototype system to provide proof of concept on the Android Platform.
- Research and Development of Certificate-Based Authentication Gateway System Supporting IPv6 and IPv4, supported by Exsior Data & Information Technology, Inc.
- NFC Mobile Application Service Platform, developed the KiosK system that allows obtaining the user data between application service provider and mobile user through NFC P2P communication mode to connect NFC phones through automatic and fast privacy negotiation.
Surabaya — Bachelor of Informatics
August 2007 - March 2012
- Final Project: Design and Implementation of Final Project Monitoring System Based on Incremental Rendering View Using Google Web Toolkit
- Graduated with 3.28 GPA
- Laboratorium Administrator of Semantic Web Laboratory, ITS
- Teaching Assistant of Object-Oriented Programming and Web-based Programming Courses
- Coursework in software engineering, database, programming and system analysis
- Two months internship at CV. Zi and Ze, Lamongan, developed master data management of billing systems for Dr. SOEGIRI Hospital, supported and backed up another programmer to develop and analyze the system.
HONORS AND FELLOWSHIPS ACTIVITIES
Outstanding achievement in becoming one of top 30 Titans in TELKOMSEL TECH TITANS LEAGUE SERIES 1 - SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT on 17 November 2020.
Awarded the 14th batch of Alibaba Cloud MVPs, contributed to Alibaba Cloud technological innovations, solution creations and product experience optimization.
Contributed to giving speeches on applied technology in agile development with the topic of An Agile Team of Django Developer and Python Experts.
Participated in the 2017 seminar for Outstanding Youths in Countries along the Belt and Road from 10th December to 16th December 2017 and completed all courses.
Kediri, ID 64139
Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL
Flask, Django, ASP.NET MVC
RESTful APIs, Web Services
Git Version Control (Github & Gitlab), DevOps, CI/CD
Multi Cloud Services (GCP, Alibaba Cloud, Azure, Oracle, AWS)
Terraform, Docker and Kubernetes
Project Management, Agile Methodologies
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate, Amazon Web Services Training and Certification, October 2023.
Professional Cloud Developer, Google Cloud, March 2023.
PCAP – Certified Associate in Python Programming, Python Institute, October 2022.
Professional Cloud Architect, Google Cloud, May 2022.
Cisco Certified DevNet Associate, Cisco, November 2021.
Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate, February 2021.
Microsoft Certified: Azure for SAP Workloads Specialty, January 2021.
Associate Cloud Engineer, Google Cloud, Oct 2020.
Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert, Dec 2020.
Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer: App Builder, Nov 2020.
Microsoft Technology Associate: Introduction to Programming Using Python, Nov 2020.
Microsoft® Certified Solutions Associate: Web Applications, Nov 2020.
Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert, Sept 2020.
Microsoft Certified Trainer, Aug 2020.
Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate, Aug 2020.
HashiCorp Certified: Terraform Associate, HashiCorp, Sept 2020.
Certified Jenkins Engineer 2020, Cloudbees, Nov 2020.
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2019 Certified Architect Professional, Aug 2020.
Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud 2019 Certified Specialist, July 2020.
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Developer 2020 Certified Associate, July 2020.
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2019 Cloud Operations Certified Associate, July 2020.
Alibaba Cloud Professional: Cloud Security, Sept 2020.
Alibaba Cloud Associate: Enterprise Database Cloud Transformation Architect, July 2020.
Alibaba Cloud Associate: Cloud Native, June 2020.
HCIA-Cloud Computing, 010100802863808054131409,Huawei, October 2020.
HCIA-Security, 01010030180804661582088, Huawei, August 2020.
Cyber Security Foundation - CSFPC ™, CertiProf, Nov 2020.
Kanban Foundation KIKF™, CertiProf, September 2020.
Scrum Foundation Professional Certificate, CertiProf, Aug 2020.
TRAINING & WORKSHOPS
Google Cloud Platform Business Professional Accreditation, Google Cloud, November 2020.
Google IT Automation Professional Certificate, Coursera, November 2020.
Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks, Coursera, November 2020.
Project Management Essentials Certified (PMEC), MSI Certified, Nov 2020.
Online Academy Digital Talent Scholarship 2020, Associate Cloud Engineer Training for 168 hours of training, August 2020.